The concept of our international ballet school in Munich is aimed at thoroughly preparing the dancers studying here for a professional engagement.
Corresponding to this goal our schedule includes
– Classical ballet, pointe & variations,
– Modern dance, choreography, contemporary dance,
– Jazz and character dance,
– Anatomy, dance history,
– Strength training, Pilates and yoga.
The diversity of dance styles nowadays requires a wide range of available classes, which our students find here. For our graduating classes we invite internationally well- established guest teachers, who prepare our graduates to quickly adapt to the changing requirements of each company.
In addition to a good technique, we attach importance to our students being able to individually express strong characters on stage. Beyond their ballet-specific abilities, Pilates and Yoga will help them also find inner balance and confidence.
Along with the promotion of their personality, they learn ways to achieve muscle relaxation and activation of the deeper musculature. This way, aided by therapists, they develop a knowledge of the anatomy of their bodies, which also supports the prevention of injuries.
Besides our cooperation with therapists, we work together with many renowned theatres, whose directors we invite to annual workshops and auditions:
– Enrique Gasa alga, Artistic Director of the Tyrolean State Theatre in Innsbruck, Austria
– Stephen Delattre, Artistic Director of Delattre Dance Company, Germany
– Nina Ananiashvili, Artistic Director of the State Ballet of Georgia
– Linnar Looris, Artistic Director of the Estonian National Ballet, Estonia
– Mario Radacovsky, Artistic Director of the National Theatre Brno, Czech Republic
– Xing Peng Wang, Artistic Director of the Ballet Company Dortmund, Germany
– Kinsun Chan, Artistic Director of the Dance Company of St. Gallen Theatre, Switzerland
– Heather Jurgensen, Artistic Director am Theater Kiel, Deutschland
– Ricardo Fernando, Artistic Director of Ballet Augsburg, Germany
– Sergei Vanaev, Artistic Director of Stadt Theater Bremerhaven, Germany
– Gonzalo Galguera, Artistic Director of the Magdeburg Ballet, Germany
– Elena Baranovskaya, Artistic Director of the National Ballet Theatre of Odessa, Ukraine
– Lukas Slavicky, Ballet director of the Bohemian Ballet, Czech Republic
– Jiri Pokorny, Artistic Director of J.K.Tyl Pilsen, Czech Republic
– Erminia Kamel, Artistic Director of the Kairo Opera Ballet Company, Egypt
In these workshops our students get to know the character of the theatres, where they can be employed, through the working methods of the directors. Vice versa, the company directors get acquainted with our aspiring dancers, who simultaneously audition while participating in the workshop. This way the young dancers are spared costly trips to auditions and in successful cases, are offered a contract directly.
In order to offer our graduates in search of employment a further alternative, we additionally cooperate with the following ballet academies:
– Zurich Dance Academy / ZHdK
– Ballet Academy of Vienna State Opera
– Mannheim Dance Academy
– John Cranko School, Stuttgart
– School of the Hamburg Ballet
– Ballet Academy of the University of Music and Performing Arts Munich
– Royal Ballet School Antwerp
Of course, we help all dancers who seek a state diploma to be successfully admitted to a state ballet academy. A high rate of our graduates however receive contract offers directly upon their graduation with a diploma from our school.
With the entirety of all our education’s components, we are pursuing one mission: To prepare the young people entrusted to us to successfully go their way with inner and outer discipline.